Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Dude, there's already a post that I did on that one. It's called "FastTags" or "FastTagz", I forgot which one but know you can see their adds in the back of bike mags and search 'em on the net.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I just love the reputation we've gained! :cheers:

But yeah those are a different version of fast tags... as in going fast and hiding your tag.

The real brand name fast tags are just ran off a spring and latch. Nothing as good as that...

Thanks for the idea though. Some of us in WOS just have our plates in front of the rear tire so you virtualy can't see it. Others just go so fast that they couldn't read it if they wanted to. :whistle:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Mudpuppy said:
+1

Plus it is overkill if you ask me to accomplish a simple task.. those hydraulics are way more than you need..
:iagree: that was some pretty heavy duty hydraulics just to flip up at little metal plate! :scratch:

If anyone has ever been into remote control airplanes, or remote control cars as a hobby like I am, a simple little servo with a push rod is all you need for something like this.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
I just love the reputation we've gained! :cheers:
It's not so much that, as it is that there are so many of you here it's easier to poke fun at a large group than individuals :lol:

besides, if single out some like MP he might drive out the W. Coast just to have a 'moment' to add to the other thread :yikes:

:D

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
People that ride motorcycles, or at least sport bikes I should say, DO NOT BREAK THE LAWS! EVER! We wouldn't even think about doing anything besides riding down the street with two hands on the bars, doing the speed limit, with both feet on the footpegs and sitting on the seat!

Am I right people???

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
People that ride motorcycles, or at least sport bikes I should say, DO NOT BREAK THE LAWS! EVER! We wouldn't even think about doing anything besides riding down the street with two hands on the bars, doing the speed limit, with both feet on the footpegs and sitting on the seat!

Am I right people???
:scratch: :wbs: :flush: :whistle:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Hey now SV, you may be the ONLY one on TWF that breaks the laws when riding. I know that I don't, WOS riders don't and there are many others here that don't!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :whistle: :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Guideon72 said:
It's not so much that, as it is that there are so many of you here it's easier to poke fun at a large group than individuals :lol:

besides, if single out some like MP he might drive out the W. Coast just to have a 'moment' to add to the other thread :yikes:

:D
I gave up violence for new year.. Besides I only have one anger management class to go to before I complete my um er "requirement" per the judge's order.. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts