Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive me, i am relatively new to this forum, and i do not have time to read ALL the posts. But i am very curious, what the hek does WOS mean??

(I hope its not so obvious that i feel stupid for asking) :loser: :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
wos is a big group of riders that participate alot on our forum. They're all way cool, and all of them can definately get it on, on the asphault. except for that gas man guy..u gotta watch out for him.

gas man and dyno (cerveja) and Ulooz came down to ride w/ me and DJ back in august for the weekend.. damn that was fun!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
wos is a big group of riders that participate alot on our forum. They're all way cool, and all of them can definately get it on, on the asphault. except for that gas man guy..u gotta watch out for him.

gas man and dyno (cerveja) and Ulooz came down to ride w/ me and DJ back in august for the weekend.. damn that was fun!!
Heck ya it was FUN!! Ain't nuttin like doin 175+ down a highway that you have no idea where it goes and if the cop pulls out, I'd be doin some serious thinking or serious time :whistle:

Thanks for the props Carrie...is that for trying to show you the bottom of my bike while riding the circuit and almost landing my front tire in that S10 truck... :lol:

We are a group in Michigan that likes to ride Wide Open...so why not Wide Open Sportbikes. WOS for short... check out the site.... (which needs to be updated by our resident speedmaster Twisty)...

Myself, Dyno(cervaja), Ace, Chev, Twisty, Tinman, Mudpuppy/Double, Pippi (our resident GSXR Queen),and maybe a few more are all here on TWF!! Just cause it rocks so much. So as Twisty's buddy found out...we're everywhere and will come out of the woodwork, if you know what I mean!

Check out the site and feel free to ask whatever!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
We are a self-contained, within the enchanted mitten, group of deranged lunatics who view speed limits as extrapolated measures to keep the sheep contained in the facist ranks of what we now call America and we refuse to be held down by the man. The microchasms of society whisper our name in fear of what is yet to come. The very microstructure of America as we know it is crumbling and we are the special forces of tomorrow that will glue it all back together. Our manifesto clearly states that if you are not wide open then get out the way beotch. Let me give you a little taste of WOS: Book of Twisty, Chapter 1, Verse 3, Paragraph 7 - Once you ride your bike to the maximum of its capabilities you should push it even harder to squeeze that last 2% out of it, i.e. the theory of Twisty's Relativety - 110% = 2% to go.

Unfortunately the WOS name, as stated first and foremost, has been contained to Michigan, near Detroit, i.e. the Enchanted Mitten, so therefore the word of WOS has only been carried from the river way up to the farms. There has been several attempts to form a Southern Chapter so that we can finally finish off that civil war of yesterday so that everyone will have GRITS WITH THAT and it will be called SODA POP once and for all. This has not materialized as of yet. Also there was some speculation of a Pennsylvania Chapter springing up as well but this has not happened as of yet either. WOS is growing in numbers and one day we shall rule the planet. It would be best if you would join our cause so that we can skip your house on the first WOS passover which will happen in '08 when I, Mudpuppy, officially take over the White House. Then you shall witness the master plan coming together in full bloom. (insert evil laughter here).

In short - check out the website along with our forum and videos and if you have a spare $10 in returnables get it to the store ASAP and buy the WOS DVD.

Hope this helps.

Peace, out.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Also there was some speculation of a Pennsylvania Chapter springing up as well but this has not happened as of yet either.
Hope this helps.

Peace, out.
speaking of the PA chapter of wos.......

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All yee, hale to the mudpuppy, for he will come in 08'

Cool, well maybe we can start a New Hampshire chapter someday. Then you guys could all come up here during Laconia bike week, its pretty insane!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Gas Man said:
Heck ya it was FUN!! Ain't nuttin like doin 175+ down a highway that you have no idea where it goes and if the cop pulls out, I'd be doin some serious thinking or serious time :whistle:

Thanks for the props Carrie...is that for trying to show you the bottom of my bike while riding the circuit and almost landing my front tire in that S10 truck... :lol:
I tell ya... you got some big kahonies to something like that. :lol:

And I still can't believe I MISSED THAT!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: Ok so maybe I can see it again soon!! :wink:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yeah...I think that pretty much tells you who they are and what they are about for the most part.

Yeah...whats up with the Pa Chapter??

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW...mention PA chapter and they go nuts!!

No chapters as of yet. We can't even control this group of roody guys!!

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Yes I stirred it up.. My job is done here.. No one had any comments about my post? I am hurt.. Oh well at least I started some shyt - i.e. threw the grenade in and shut the door... Peace, out...

I thought it was great!!! i was busy all day and didnt have to read it. :pat:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
Chris you live 40 miles from detroit, I live 4 blocks. Get a clue brother, I know you love Eminen and stuff but your not from the D.

:lol: Someone just got :zowned:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
04gixxer750 said:
forgive me, i am relatively new to this forum, and i do not have time to read ALL the posts. But i am very curious, what the hek does WOS mean??

(I hope its not so obvious that i feel stupid for asking) :loser: :hug:
dont feel stupid i asked that too lol :bash:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.