Two Wheel Forums banner

Do you give into temptation

  • Hell yeah, All he sees is your tail light!!

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Let him pull away for about 1/2 mile, then take off and smoke him

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Just look away, consider the source, and let him live in his dream world for another day

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...this is the scenerio..

You are sitting in the left lane at a red light. The road is a state hwy and it runs straight ahead for about a mile and half before the next light. There are only a few business' between you and then next light. You are riding your Bike. It is 1030 at night. A tricked out car pulls up next to you, the windows are all down and you can hear the driver say..."I bet he thinks that piece of shiet is fast" as he revs his engine slightly. You look forward and the light turns green.......what do you do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for me, it would depend on my mood I think...but even if I didnt smoke him, I probably would have wished I did later, just becuz he was an arse !!! :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
I know we're giving in..I hate people who think they're all that and bag of chips..now if he's just minding his own business, then nah, we wont be an arse about it..but if he's shooting his mouth off, oh its on!! :redmc:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
this is all they would see;
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
for me, it would depend on my mood I think...but even if I didnt smoke him, I probably would have wished I did later, just becuz he was an arse !!! :bash:

I am going to have to agree with you Matt. It really does depend on the mood. I have smoked some and others pull up and they go and I just ride normal and let them think they bet me but I know I could have smoked there arse. It all depends on the mood. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I am going to have to agree with you Matt. It really does depend on the mood. I have smoked some and others pull up and they go and I just ride normal and let them think they bet me but I know I could have smoked there arse. It all depends on the mood. :D

Now you know if I were on the back you would smoke 'em just to try and scare me! All they would see is the back of your bike and probably here me scream. Geesh I am such a wuss! LOL :p: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Now you know if I were on the back you would smoke 'em just to try and scare me! All they would see is the back of your bike and probably here me scream. Geesh I am such a wuss! LOL :p: :D

Hehehe You would be on the back doing :yikes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you NEED to come along on a ride soon, to find out just how much fun we have, oh, and btw, you'll be seeing the back of MY bike the whole time. ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you NEED to come along on a ride soon, to find out just how much fun we have, oh, and btw, you'll be seeing the back of MY bike the whole time. ;) :D
Hopefully I can soon. Just gotta get a sitter for both my boys. Now by spring I better be riding this :bluemc: by myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3BoyzNaBike said:
Hopefully I can soon. Just gotta get a sitter for both my boys. .
It thought you had 3boyz :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL I am the third one. :D
boy is the operative word here... :withstupi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, back to the topic of this thread.... :D

this happened to me just the other day..in town, on the perverbial "circuit" where all the boys come out w/ the toys daddy bought them, came up to me on pretty tricked out exclipse, ..overall a nice looking/sounding ride. he squeaked his tires at the stop light, and looked at me like I had no chance and he was king shiet!! Let's just say, his girlfriend looked pretty pissed off when he got smoked!!!!!!!! :loser: :yesnod:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top