Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
thats a pretty cool video!!! now Im gonna be looking for some dude along side the road telling me to watch out for the idiots :D ..wonder how long I should wait. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I could have used something like that on my first ride after the sun went down. Two raccoons darted out from the weeds right in my path. I had just enough time for the "Oh $hit!" and see two sets of eyes trapped in the glare before they thankfully bolted back for the ditch instead of in front of me.
What is the process for critters like that on a bike? In my car I don't worry about it, if I hit 'em so be it. I won't swerve into a head on just to save a fuzzy bunny's life. But on the bike??????

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Riding around today...I don't ever think we will see that around here. Darn-it. :)
maybe not the warning signs, but god knows there are enough hicks around here on tractors and backhoes, and enough strung out animals from the paper plant pollution, that anything's possible. :bonk:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
But were is the fun without the danger, thats why chicks dig us right!!!!!
He's got a point..there's just something about a bike, that gets the chicks all torqued up :thumbs: ..hell, they even jump out of their car, at a traffic light, to jump on the back, without you even knowing...right DJ!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.