Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chev said:
you're smoking crack if you think I'm going to read through all of that.
For those that are reading impared...here are a few snipets from the site..

I'm NiceGuy. Why did I make this site, if I'm Nice? Because: Ameriskanks (mostly) Suck*. ("Ameriskanks" means "North American females".) And yes, they 're horrible beyond imagination. Don't shoot the messenger. It's actually a good thing for me to come out and say this- our biggest critics are our truest friends because they show us how to improve ourselves. In this case, I'm giving an entire gender the criticism it needs to improve itself.**

As for the Ameriskanks between the ages of 16 and 35, they occupy a special place in my heart. If you've ever met any, then you've probably come-away with the impression that they're (mostly) hopelessly spoiled, incurably psychotic, compulsively mendacious, irredeemably corrupt and intrinsically toxic human beings.

North American chicks are living examples of bait-and-switch fraud-- They try to convince you that you're getting a premium product but three days after you bring her home, a screw suddenly pops-loose and she starts to give-off a high-pitched snarl. And the only way to make this nonstop grating go-away is through constant maintenance. It's high-priced *****, yet it's still not quite worth it.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
chev said:
you're smoking crack if you think I'm going to read through all of that.

:dthumb:

:iagree: :withstupi

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I've read similar things before. First of all, he needs to get laid.

I think broad generalizations like those that are made on that site are pointless. As a whole though, there are some good points. There's a huge difference between American women and other women around the world, whether western or eastern. In other places, women don't have a problem playing a traditional role.

Here, women want to have their cake and eat it too. Men get f'd in divorces. Why? If it's a housewife, then I understand 50-50. If the woman works, there's no way she should get half.

Women want the Knight in Shining Armor, but they hold men to standards nobody can achieve. Vice versa is the same, though. Men want a bubbly woman that doesn't say much, is good in bed, and can cook a little. That's the stereotype.

There are the women that sit around saying all men are azzholes. It's always everyone else that's the problem. With that attitude, they're only going to get the azzholes b/c nobody wants to waste their time.

The guy that wrote the article, though, is the male embodyment of that woman.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Im at work and dont have time to read it all, but i'll blame.... wal mart... pollution... the prez... the war... pork barrel spending.... I know!.. Michelin! :lol:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pigface1 said:
I've read similar things before. First of all, he needs to get laid.

I think broad generalizations like those that are made on that site are pointless. As a whole though, there are some good points. There's a huge difference between American women and other women around the world, whether western or eastern. In other places, women don't have a problem playing a traditional role.

Here, women want to have their cake and eat it too. Men get f'd in divorces. Why? If it's a housewife, then I understand 50-50. If the woman works, there's no way she should get half.

Women want the Knight in Shining Armor, but they hold men to standards nobody can achieve. Vice versa is the same, though. Men want a bubbly woman that doesn't say much, is good in bed, and can cook a little. That's the stereotype.

There are the women that sit around saying all men are azzholes. It's always everyone else that's the problem. With that attitude, they're only going to get the azzholes b/c nobody wants to waste their time.

The guy that wrote the article, though, is the male embodyment of that woman.

:iagree: Never thought I'd say this again...but Pig actually makes sense...I agree.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
i didn't read it, but by the looks of the posts I don't wanna take the time to read it, so....I'm not going to read it! I'll just agree with everyone else. :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.