Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
He's still guilty in my mind.
:iagree: He's been in court over this so many times and its been going on for so many years! He's guilty of something!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
But but, his exwife says he's a good father and a good man at heart!!! ( as she cashes her next alimoney check)

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
YES! Justice is SERVED!

Dude, the people that were posing the allegations sued everyone in the free world for everything that they thought they could get 10 cents for. It was PURE crap...and the justice system prevailed.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
YES! Justice is SERVED!

Dude, the people that were posing the allegations sued everyone in the free world for everything that they thought they could get 10 cents for. It was PURE crap...and the justice system prevailed.
:iagree: ..the mother was a real sleaze ball....wanted to get money and got what she deserved,,,,nothing...doubt they will even go after a cival suit after this...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PGirl..while you're right that she is scum... we all know that Wacko Jacko is guiltier than I am of being a :whore:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Gas Man said:
PGirl..while you're right that she is scum... we all know that Wacko Jacko is guiltier than I am of being a :whore:
I beg to differ. :disapp:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If the dick don't fit, then you must acquit! :bash:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I heard it a different way...

"If the glove dont fit...then you must acquit"
But that was OJ (Glove), this is the MJ trial! LOL

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
wow are you seriously missing the irony?

The GLOVE...jacksons Glove...oh god nevermind lol

LMAO, um yes, I got it in the first place. :bonk:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.