Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11-1 Baby!! what a helluva game tonite, Steelers/Jags. Tippy was over watching it with me, and we damn near killed each other screaming and high fiving !!

They were pumped up, it was as physical, smash mouth game as I have seen in a long time. back n forth..great defense on both sides, WR's coming up with crucial catches, just enough running to keep the defenses honest. But in the end Big Ben, came thru again!! leading us on the game winning drive! Jags kicker damn near pulled it out, but whew! he hooked it as time expired!

Next up, the Jets!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Aren't the Jets 11-1 as well?? If so, that better be one h3ll of a game. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the jets are 9-3...but they are pretty hot right now with pennington back in the lineup. im just glad this one is in Heinz Field!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
thats right...who else is 11-1? I saw some other team is and I'm not talking about the eagles.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The patriots.. we currently hold the #1 seed in the AFC right now, becuz we beat them (the pats) in a head to head competition.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
So your both 11-1 and the Steelers are ahead. This is why I don't follow football. Your both 11-1 to me and that means the same. Tied.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
So your both 11-1 and the Steelers are ahead. This is why I don't follow football. Your both 11-1 to me and that means the same. Tied.

we are tied, record wise, but we hold advantage over them, and therefore have a 1/2 game lead, because we played them and won. so if we both finish w/ the same record, we'll get home field advantage and a first round bye

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
we are tied, record wise, but we hold advantage over them, and therefore have a 1/2 game lead, because we played them and won. so if we both finish w/ the same record, we'll get home field advantage and a first round bye

Sweet....looking forward to that game. :dthumb:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank God the Steelers won! It's the day after and Matt's still hyperventillating over it! I couldn't watch that last drive. I had my head buried in a pillow and looked up just in time to see the ball sail right past the right goal post. :eek: WHEW! Man, we were all drained after that game. But it's all good, 11-1, still rolling! :cheers: Next game's the Jets :luck: I hope I'm working! :leaving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts