Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Although a very fun bike to ride, I must say that they're the most uncomfortable motorcycle I have ever sat on my entire life. People have told me that the 05 636 are much more comfortable

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It is a common thread among the various companies... when they first came out with the new GSXRs back in what...2001... they were horrible!! They just flat out sucked! Most un-comfotable things! THen as the designers got their recognition as a kick as s bike they toned down the aggressiveness and added some comfort!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
GREAT choice in bike.
as far as comfort, they didnt make the bike to be comfortable they made it to go faster then any other 600. even if they had to cheat a little.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There aren't any at the dealerships around here :( I've been on an '04 silver zx6r, noticed the riding style is pretty aggressive, but I don't mind. I knew I should of bought that instead of the Ninja 250 as a starter bike :lol: Sure I would have died, but what I way to go! Honsestly, I'm a huge Gixxer fan, due to my dad having a '02 Gixxxer 750. But, I rather have a 636 instead of 600 so I won't get tired of the bike so fast. Pluss my friends with the ninjas make some awesome power with few mods. But if I can't find one, I won't mind riding any other 600cc bikes. They're all awesome to me.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
my buddy is looking at a 03 636 that has 4000 miles on it and not a scratch... its our deans bike and he never rode it hard what would be a fair price, its bone stock with sliders thats all

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
drewpy said:
my buddy is looking at a 03 636 that has 4000 miles on it and not a scratch... its our deans bike and he never rode it hard what would be a fair price, its bone stock with sliders thats all
NADA says
TOTAL PRICE $4,025 $5,295

·
7,649 Posts
so 5 wouldnt be that bad??

·
7,649 Posts
the dude is asking 5500, and he wanted idea and i thought i might know a good place to ask....:twfrox: :twfrox: :dthumb:

·
20,168 Posts
With the low mileage and you said supper condition. It might be worth $5,500:2cents:

·
7,649 Posts
i have been quitely drooling over this bike on campus cuase i always see it siting at the house next to mine and i never saw someone ride it, until today and my buddy was lookin for a upgrade... i looked it over, i thought it was new... still had titties on the tires :lol: big chicken strips lol
:::side note can we get a chicken strip smiley??:::

·
7,649 Posts
hmmm, dont know but i am sure they can come up with something.... maybe a breaded chiken strip or a smiley that is worn in the middle...idk

·
20,168 Posts
drewpy said:
hmmm, dont know but i am sure they can come up with something.... maybe a breaded chiken strip or a smiley that is worn in the middle...idk
:scratch: still not visualizing it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts