That is just distrubing!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
:jacked: just passing through working toward being a :whore:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmmmm Interesting... I wish I could type that fast though that would be cool but GasMan you are right that is disturbing :willy:

·
Registered
95 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! FEET!!!!!!! :willy: I HATE feet!! LMAO :crazy:

I have a sister who is dealthy afraid of feet. Its ridiculus she makes her boyfreind keep his socks on at all times. That site was weird. But if nobodys there who is making up all that stupid mumbo jumbo.! Huh ..... Huh........ Thats right nobody. AHHH i crack myself up. lol Dont worry its a ditz thing you wouldnt understand. lol Just Kidding

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
foxracergirl said:
I have a sister who is dealthy afraid of feet. Its ridiculus she makes her boyfreind keep his socks on at all times. That site was weird. But if nobodys there who is making up all that stupid mumbo jumbo.! Huh ..... Huh........ Thats right nobody. AHHH i crack myself up. lol Dont worry its a ditz thing you wouldnt understand. lol Just Kidding
LOL well I'm not deathly afraid of feet. I just don't like feet.

I think it could be I lived with my best friend for a year and she had some kickin' a$$ feet. UGH! :puke: No matter how much she would wash those puppies, they were still rank! LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
there are some better feet...those chicks with "beach feet"...no feet are actually nice, but atleast some people have nicer ones than others.. :puke:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
My fiancee hates feet also... Feet don't bug me.. But for your edification here is a picture of some nice filthy feet for ya Char!!!!!! :D

Oh and that site is weird as hell???? That guy should pw on here instead..

·
Registered
95 Posts
double2000r6 said:
My fiancee hates feet also... Feet don't bug me.. But for your edification here is a picture of some nice filthy feet for ya Char!!!!!! :D

Oh and that site is weird as hell???? That guy should pw on here instead..

Wow those are NAsty Feet. yuck !

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
nothing like a nice healthy discussion of feet here on TWF. :rofl: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts