Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
nope..not I..

however I recently attended an interesting mini seminar on the differences of radio vs. satellite radio...satellite radio isnt as good or popular as we all make think..ok, thats my .02, im done jacking this thread now :woot: ..sorry :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
I have XM It is awsome.
Are you like that commercial on TV..where the guy pulls his car (only you'd ride your 1000 )into his work, into the elevator and parks it at his desk,just so he doesnt miss a second of the radio? :D just pickin :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
i could go into why you shouldnt do it but I gonna save the space for forum. I did alot researching on XM and Sirius for the purpose to buy their stock. XM Technology is far and beyond that of Sirius. I have XM radio now and will be able to have Internet, Cable tv and GPS by the end of the year. Sirius is still trying to get channels to fit service. Needless to say I bought alot of XM's stock and alot of people have their service and Iam happy happy man.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I prefer XM for a lot of reasons, one of which is their superior technology. However, if I can't get NHL on XM then it's going to have to be Sirius.

I was a DishNetwork customer for years while they were promising NHL CenterICE. I got tired of waiting and missing games, so I switched to DirecTV and have had it ever since.

The investment in either is relatively small, $100-$200 initially and then the monthly fee. If I have to live with Sirius for an undetermined amount of time, until if/when XM offers NHL boradcasts so be it. I'm not out a large investment and in the mean time I can listen to the games.

Apparently neither offers MC racing so that's what it comes down to for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.