Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
did they give you tape to ship that box back?....for that much money not bad, :withstupi it needs wheels and a nice body kit, but hell they get great gas mileage from what i have heard and nowadays you cant really complain about that at all :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
A friend of mine is looking at getting the same thing... they are suppose to be nice! :luck: with it Shan!

·
7,649 Posts
u mean can it be put in a trailer?, i read in a magazine that the engine wasnt the biggest, so it gets good gas mileage, but had to have a running start to make it up hills, so anyone kno the stats on it? shan?...im kinda curouis, i have had camaros and jeeps so i kno nuttin about what a fourbanger can do, and i think its "cute" i wouldnt drive it but, then again i dont have too, congrats on the new toy, how does she like it? thats the improtant part

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
120hp.
prob not fast. buts they r nice and has lots of options and stuff to trick em out including a TRD supercharger....nice buy

·
7,649 Posts
i kno that this is thread jackin, anyone seen bulldog in awhile? is he grounded from his computer or something :jacked: ? he is slackin from hs pwing duties

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I was told that it was a division of Toyota.... not sure if it's true or not...

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
One of M's co-workers bought the coupe to commute with and really likes it. M has been looking to trade the Saturn for one...I don't think the little 4 cylinder in it would pull a trailer very far. especially if loaded with 4 adults plus gear...That's why I bought the quad cab...I could have one at the hive soon Shan...keep us updated on yours...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nay...but I have been seeing more and more of them on the road.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm in the minority, but I love them. Granted, I'm a recovering stoner, though. :lol:

It definitely needs different wheels. .preferably powder coated, IMO.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pigface1 said:
I'm in the minority, but I love them. Granted, I'm a recovering stoner, though. :lol:

It definitely needs different wheels. .preferably powder coated, IMO.

Those weren't the first choice, just what they had in stock. Easy enough to change them, though.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I like 'em....seem like a good value for the $$$.

Also, a lot nicer looking then the Honda Element.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I absolutely detest the way those things look. They make the Honda Elements look good by comparison. That said...I ain't the one buying the thing ;) If it's got all the goodies you want for that sort of price, I don't see why not.

Although I would test drive it with any members of your family that will be riding in it to make sure it's comfy for everyone, in any seat.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts