Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
I live with a seconds away from there.... I don't believe they have ever done this at the fairgrounds before. May have to look into tix!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Hey, Im up for this too.. lets see, thats a sunday right, so I dont work, so yeah, I bet I can get there for a few hours!!!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Ya...so if you go N4S...take some damn pics!! And not with your crappy camera phone!!!

40
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
They usually run till like 7 or 8 at night...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
No worries guys...i will be going and will take alot of pics for us. :D
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Glad to hear it DJ... cause you know you just can't count on that N4S character. Just un-realiable at times! Like this one time, I was over "visitting" his wife and he was suppose to be at work... then he came home early.... luckily I think good on my feet and told him I was just over to fix their pool filter! Then I was like "CYA" :leaving:

It was great... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
itgirl25 said:
anybody know when this bike bash ends? i work until 3pm, and would like to go after. but not if it's gonna close soon. tix are $18 at gate. don't wanna waste $$$.

I drove by yesterday and the sign out front said 10am to 6pm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Glad to hear it DJ... cause you know you just can't count on that N4S character. Just un-realiable at times! Like this one time, I was over "visitting" his wife and he was suppose to be at work... then he came home early.... luckily I think good on my feet and told him I was just over to fix their pool filter! Then I was like "CYA" :leaving:

It was great... :D
Yeah I know right, that gas man is such a nice guy and a.......Hey wait a minute, we don't have a pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Yeah I know right, that gas man is such a nice guy and a.......Hey wait a minute, we don't have a pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:
What :yikes: did I say pool... I meant I was changing her blinker fluid...yeah that's it!! Then I had to adjust her conuttor valve!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Very common for stunters in low speed parking lot manuevors.... not saying its right but very common.
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Very common for stunters in low speed parking lot manuevors.... not saying its right but very common.
:iagree: :withstupi the stunters can be :crazy:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top