Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing a charity ride to benefit the local food bank and shelter her.. Its next weekend, june 11. you can go to www.rideforhunger.info .. if u can raise some pledges to donate to the cause, u can ride too. Its too late to get in on the incentives, however, you can still show up on the day of the ride and turn in ur information and ride along. There's a big party afterwards at the york expo center as well.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I wish I could join, but thats the weekend I'm going back to the GAP! but if it looks like rain on the dragon, I might join.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
check out the website, and print out the info and if u can go, that'll be cool !

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That looks really desent N4S. :luck: to you and the cause!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it should be a good time.. I went to turn in my pledges yesterday and there seemed to be alot of riders there.. sportbikes and hogs..

HOpefully meet some people to ride with too at the after ride party.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If i read that correctly i can just show up next saturday pay $15 and ride. I got to check with the gf and make sure there isnt somewhere i am suppose to be that day.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Give em a call to make sure just to be safe, (717) 846-6435 ext 103 ... They're open to as many riders as they can get and all money raised by admission and cover for the ride goes to the charity, so its cool.

Hope you can come bro!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's awesome N4S!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is, now stop post whoring in my thread! :whore:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Enjoy the ride! :luck:
We usually have fun taunting the die hard Harley guys. :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jeeps84 said:
Enjoy the ride! :luck:
We usually have fun taunting the die hard Harley guys. :whistle: :lol:
oh yeah, there will be plenty of those guys around Im sure. I'll keep my mouth shut for the most part. But if I hear one crack about crotch rockets, oh yeah baby its on.. I'll break out every cruiser, harley, & hog insult I can think of. :redevil:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Then you guys can leave there and hit the "circuit" and try to remind them of me!! Ya know...school some boys in their ricers and scare guys drivin S-10's!! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, there's plenty of that still goin on. Damn I love smokin those punks! :redevil:

Looks like possible rain for the ride on saturday, but no worries, we're goin rain or shine!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You go rain or shine... I guess it don't matter when you're already lookin like you do! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts