Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've just won an all expenses paid trip across the country, via motorcycle. OK, its a dream, but why not dream big, right?? Anyway...

You can chose any SPORTBIKE/SPORT TOURER in current production today...but you can't ride your own bike! You've gotta choose something other than Kat or whatever your current ride is.

Whats your choice to start from 1 coast and ride to the other. ?

ZX12 maybe? Gixxer 1000? Hayabusa? Maybe an FJR ? How bout an Interceptor?

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I'm having trouble choosing between the V-strom and the KTM 950 Adventure. If I get to keep the bike at the end...I'll take the KTM

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bumblebee said:
I'm having trouble choosing between the V-strom and the KTM 950 Adventure. If I get to keep the bike at the end...I'll take the KTM

Eh, sure why not !! You can keep it, infact, take 2 if you like! :wink:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Eh, sure why not !! You can keep it, infact, take 2 if you like! :wink:
OK, Both it is ! Now you can deliver those two, along with that bucket of money to Tally...and I might even send you a post card from the road. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
I hate to say it but a Tiger for me....

I can't beleave you said that. :bash:

Give me a BMW1200RS. :) :lol:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Yeah beemer for me too. One of those big ol dual sport rigs, like them guys on long way round were on. I'll take the long way :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
What? They are the "jeeps" of the motorcycling world. And they have gooobs of low end.

Oh...that I didn't know. Haven't been on one and they didn't look to comfortable to me. Opps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts