Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't honestly have to think man. It all comes out in the end. It's a good flick and if you see it, I kinda ruined it with commenting on his post. :sorry:

Still a good flick though.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Don't worry I think that was one of those suspense thriller things... I'm more into comedy than anything. So drama but mostly comedy and action!

Now if you want to see a good movie...get harold and kumar go to white castle

FUNNY FUNNY movie!!

You'll never think of Dr. Dogie Howser the same!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
Don't worry I think that was one of those suspense thriller things... I'm more into comedy than anything. So drama but mostly comedy and action!

Now if you want to see a good movie...get harold and kumar go to white castle

FUNNY FUNNY movie!!


You'll never think of Dr. Dogie Howser the same!! :lol:
I'm more into the comedy movies too, that why I said its not my type of movie. I like to LMFAO during a movie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SVupON1 said:
I'm more into the comedy movies too, that why I said its not my type of movie. I like to LMFAO during a movie.

I got it man...The EXTREME UNRATED VERSION...


Gas man,

I just made the list of DVDs that I have in my apartment.... stands at 446
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Now that's a collection... I was purchasing quite a few till I started the blockbuster online renting... similar to netflix...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Um, not scary, I don't think so. I haven't been scared of a movie since like I was in 3rd grade and I used to watch like Friday the 13th at like 3am in the dark. So to me, no.

There is however a movie that is coming out that looks really really good and might be scary...

The Skeleton Key (Opens August 12th, 2005 Nationwide!)

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Um, not scary, I don't think so. I haven't been scared of a movie since like I was in 3rd grade and I used to watch like Friday the 13th at like 3am in the dark. So to me, no.

There is however a movie that is coming out that looks really really good and might be scary...

The Skeleton Key (Opens August 12th, 2005 Nationwide!)

*shudders* I cant watch movies like that alone...i'm even skeereed to watch teh preview :p
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top